Sunday, 12 September 2010

Yayee they used it.

I sent off the original poster a week or so ago and was asked to fill in the bottom left hand corner with watercolour; which definitely works better. Also had to re-do the original text as a few alterations were made to the information. This proved a little more difficult than I had hoped as I did the whole image by hand so there wasn't an opportunity to edit specific layers in photoshop. Didn't realise they'd actually used the poster until my friend was checking out freshers events on the SU website and came across it!! But it's definitely given me more confidence in putting myself forward for projects next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment