A few inital artwork ideas for my friend's boyfriends band, not too sure whether they are looking for posters or EP artwork yet. I'd say their music is relatively heavy so I was quite conscious of this when developing these designs as I would say my work is fairly 'feminine' (didn't really think stitching and flowery fabric would go down so well!) Working with text was also interesting as I have primarily used hand-drawn fonts in previous projects. However I decided that this wouldn't be particularly effective as it's essential the bands name acts as the focal point of each design. As a compromise I selected a typed font which I then worked into with ink, watercolour and biro. I also got to experiment with photoshop CS5 which took a bit of getting used to!